Re-Entry Permit

After you have a Gaijin Card and a VISA then you can get a Re-Entry permit into Japan. A Re-entry Permit will allow you to leave the country and re-enter without having to give up your Gaijin Card and without screwing up your VISA status.

You can also avoid the long lines at the airport if you have a Re-Entry permit. You’ll join the line that says “Japanese/Re-Entry Permit Only”. You’ll save a lot of time and hassle by getting this permit. Re-Entry Permits cost 3000 yen for a single one-time re-entry and 6000 yen for a multiple-use permit. Check with the Immigration Bureau of Japan for more info, updates on current immigration laws and specific locations.

Bookmark and Share
This entry was posted in The Blog and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>