Teach English in Japan

I’ve been getting a lot of emails and messages on facebook lately from people asking me about Teaching English in Japan. When I was on the hunt for work in Japan back in the day (1999) I barely knew about the internet so jobs weren’t as easy to find for me. Now it’s a different story.



Jobs in Japan websites

Ohayo Sensei
Find a Teacher

Once you find a job in Japan and enter the country on a tourist VISA the company you work for will most likely provide you with a working VISA and a re-entry permit. The length of your VISA will depend on the type of VISA - I got a “Specialist in Humanity” the first time which was good for 2 years.

Bookmark and Share
This entry was posted in The Blog and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Teach English in Japan

  1. No says:

    Hardly any schools will sponsor your visa these days. Times have changed!!

    • Billy says:

      Really? I didn’t know that. Do they require that you have some sort of VISA before hiring you? I’ve had a Spouse VISA for years now so I’ve been out of the loop.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>